Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Seite 19 von 19 « Erste ... 8121516171819
Ergebnis 361 bis 364 von 364
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #361 Zitieren
    banned

Sennentuntschi ist offline
    Hi zandr,

are you still working on a new final release of the update pack or is the latest beta the last version we will get?

2. Beiträge anzeigen #362 Zitieren
    Schwertmeister

zandr ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Sennentuntschi Beitrag anzeigen
    are you still working on a new final release of the update pack or is the latest beta the last version we will get?
    I'm still working on a new version. Thanks for following.

3. Beiträge anzeigen #363 Zitieren
    Lehrling

Trolleule ist offline
    Did start a new game with community patch, parallel universe patch, update pack v1.05.10, quest packet + its update and content mod, also Lively Towns Mod v0.4.8. Works good so far. Good job.

The game crashes reliable when save game counter reaches ~130. After 150 save games the game crashes for the same reason, every time I load a savegame from ingame. But I'm pretty sure this is already known.

Is there a a shortcut for saving savegames on a rolling basis? (not the quick save key, which overrides the older savegame in the quick save slot). Would be a cool improvement to have such a shortcut and also a loading one to load the latest savegame (not the quick savegame).

4. Beiträge anzeigen #364 Zitieren
    Apprentice

czapla1024 ist offline
    Some more suggestions from me (if I'm wasting my time please just say so):
    Spoiler:(zum lesen bitte Text markieren)
    - make NPCs able to deal with enemy player that is in unreachable area (of course implementing dynamic pathfinding algorithm would be very difficult but couldn't an NPC just retrace player's moves to reach the same place? If not, just make them run away and/or raise their shields)
    - make bystanders harder to highlight during arena fights, it can really mess up with my actions
    - stop the 2H whirlwind attack when it hits block
    - make Learn quickly ability LP bonus retroactive

EDIT: - Rhobar and Zuben should not give Scepter of Varant and Staff of Eternal Wanderer if they don't have it in their inventory (staves can be stolen from them)
    - give NPCs generic weapons instead of original ones when casting Word of Domination (can be exploited for infinite Paladin swords)
    Geändert von czapla1024 (08.05.2024 um 16:48 Uhr)

Seite 19 von 19 « Erste ... 8121516171819