Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Seite 18 von 18 « Erste ... 7111415161718
Ergebnis 341 bis 352 von 352
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #341 Zitieren
    Schwertmeister Avatar von Ska-Ara

Ska-Ara ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Liker Beitrag anzeigen
    I did not know about this feature, but it could work in a wrong way. I will return this option in the next version.

Ah, I see, set canCompileWorldAgain=1 in spacer_net.ini file

I'm not sure if this is the right way to change mesh, so I put in into a option.

it was just for recompile the world. the use is the same like the "Open as uncompiled", just a quicker way

2. Beiträge anzeigen #342 Zitieren
    Veteran Avatar von Liker

Liker ist offline
    Yes, u combine all 3ds and export them as one 3DS file.

3. Beiträge anzeigen #343 Zitieren
    Veteran Avatar von Liker

Liker ist offline
    1.10 Updated

1. Updated language icons (thanks to Feuerbarde)
    2. Fixed a bug where PFX effects would not play after selecting them in the effects list
    3. Fixed minor bugs with the Particle Editor
    4. The trafoOSToWSPos field is now set as a single line, rather than 3 separate values
    5. The text field for entering a property is now expanded to the end of the window width
    6. When copying fields to the middle mouse button, the copied text is now also written to the console
    7. Added check for exe version of files so that Spacer cannot be launched on an unsupported version of the game

4. Beiträge anzeigen #344 Zitieren
    Neuling Avatar von NezzarG12

NezzarG12 ist offline
    Yes, u combine all 3ds and export them as one 3DS file.
    I compiled the merged mesh as you recommended.

But now all water textures are just solid and also some NPCs seam to be bugged in game.

What did I wrong?

5. Beiträge anzeigen #345 Zitieren
    Veteran Avatar von Liker

Liker ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von NezzarG12 Beitrag anzeigen
    I compiled the merged mesh as you recommended.

But now all water textures are just solid and also some NPCs seam to be bugged in game.

What did I wrong?
    Do u have material filter set up? Well, it u can use old method just use it.
    All materials settings have to be set up in Materials Filter (only 1 time), then location has to be recompiled

6. Beiträge anzeigen #346 Zitieren
    Neuling Avatar von NezzarG12

NezzarG12 ist offline
    Do u have material filter set up? Well, it u can use old method just use it.
    All materials settings have to be set up in Materials Filter (only 1 time), then location has to be recompiled
    I've just found a method that works for me. I load the World.zen, compile the world and light, and then afterwards add the vobs.

Thanks for your help and your Spacer. Really makes modding Gothic much easier .

7. Beiträge anzeigen #347 Zitieren
    Veteran Avatar von Liker

Liker ist offline
    Updated 1.11

1. Fixed a bug where the list of vobs would freeze when copying the Global Parent
    2. Fixed a bug where Spacer would freeze when copying the Global Parent
    3. The option "place the vob perpendicular to the polygon" in the "Object Sower" now works, a minor bug has been fixed
    4. Added a new option in the "Object Seeder" to insert a new wob directly into the Global Parent
    5. When deleting a vob, the voblist window is no longer cleared; only the deleted vob disappears from the list
    6. Added a new window to search for errors in ZEN (new R icon)
    7. zCVobLight can now also be collected in the vobList window (container)
    8. Added a new option in the Vob Search. Now vobs (with selected properties) can be searched within a radius
    9. Added the ability to set a selection filter to Decals / PFX & Decals
    10. Added check for valid names. Space characters must not appear in the name of a vob.
    11. Added Czech translation
    Geändert von Liker (27.04.2024 um 10:12 Uhr)

8. Beiträge anzeigen #348 Zitieren
    Schwertmeister Avatar von Feuerbarde

Feuerbarde ist offline
    Updated 1.11[...]
    1. Added Czech translation
    I'm especially happy about the Czech as an additional language for this update, many thanks to you for the realisation and "F0rtuno" (www.myrtana.net) for the translation.

I can't see the mouse in Spacer.NET, do you have any idea why that might be?

[Bild: 47501983lk.png]

"Development team: Liker & Patrix & Haart & Saturas & Jr" (see screenshot) could certainly be shorter and thus more completely visible -> "Development team: Liker & Patrix, Haart, Saturas, Jr".
    Aktueller Zustand: Bin zuhause, viel am schlafen aber sonst geht es. (PMs hole ich dieses Wochende nach)
    Pflegestufe 3 ist DURCH !!!, Behinderten Prozente 100% mit Begleitung Bearbeitung, physisch und psychologisch arg angeschlagen.

[Bild: 47439305ao.png]
    Geändert von Feuerbarde (27.04.2024 um 13:07 Uhr)

9. Beiträge anzeigen #349 Zitieren
    Ehrengarde Avatar von neocromicon

neocromicon ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Feuerbarde Beitrag anzeigen
    I can't see the mouse in Spacer.NET, do you have any idea why that might be?
    Du darfst nicht den normalen Renderer nehmen, schaue auf dem Gdrive da ist die spezial Version mit zum Donwload.

10. Beiträge anzeigen #350 Zitieren
    Schwertmeister Avatar von Feuerbarde

Feuerbarde ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von neocromicon Beitrag anzeigen
    Du darfst nicht den normalen Renderer nehmen, schaue auf dem Gdrive da ist die spezial Version mit zum Donwload.
    Den Verdacht hatte ich auch schon, OK das kann ich korrigieren. Danke Dir! Ich habe ERST den normalen (derzeit aktuellsten) DirectX Renderer in die betreffende Gothic II Installation kopiert - und dann die DirectX 11 Dateien die ZUM Spacer.NET gehören, da nach mal drüber - das ist so falsch?
    Aktueller Zustand: Bin zuhause, viel am schlafen aber sonst geht es. (PMs hole ich dieses Wochende nach)
    Pflegestufe 3 ist DURCH !!!, Behinderten Prozente 100% mit Begleitung Bearbeitung, physisch und psychologisch arg angeschlagen.

[Bild: 47439305ao.png]

11. Beiträge anzeigen #351 Zitieren
    Veteran Avatar von Liker

Liker ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Feuerbarde Beitrag anzeigen
    Den Verdacht hatte ich auch schon, OK das kann ich korrigieren. Danke Dir! Ich habe ERST den normalen (derzeit aktuellsten) DirectX Renderer in die betreffende Gothic II Installation kopiert - und dann die DirectX 11 Dateien die ZUM Spacer.NET gehören, da nach mal drüber - das ist so falsch?
    Spacer works with dx7
    If u need Dx11 for vobbing then use special version (in the topic)

Read the manual in this topic. No mouse = first launch the game for the first time or set resolution in gothic.ini
    Geändert von Liker (29.04.2024 um 06:45 Uhr)

12. Beiträge anzeigen #352 Zitieren
    Veteran Avatar von Liker

Liker ist offline
    Updated 1.12

1. Location error reports can now be saved to a text file
    2. Fixed a bug where when opening the particle editor window the current effect was not selected
    3. The SpacerNET splash screen has become smaller in size
    4. Vob names in the form of SPELLFX_ vob are no longer reported as errors

I'm taking a pause with SpacerNET development. Most bugs were fixed, features added.
    If you find any bugs, them write them here

Seite 18 von 18 « Erste ... 7111415161718