Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Seite 12 von 12 « Erste ... 589101112
Ergebnis 221 bis 223 von 223
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #221 Zitieren
    Waldläufer

stereoamplifier ist offline

re...

Zitat Zitat von George Beitrag anzeigen
    I raised the default buffer size to 320 MiB and in addition it is now configurable via the paru.ini.
    Hope saving works now with your modded Gothic 3, and like I said, I would be interested in such a save game to figure out why the save games get that large
    I tried your modified DLL file, and saving games works perfect.! Excellent work from you, here are of the "game-saves": directory 01 contains the last files saved using a save buffer of 150MB, and directory 02 contains files saved using a saving buffer of 320MB. Now loading a previously saved game is fine. Really, very thanks a lot for your help..! https://mega.nz/file/ZjEgBLoa#-lUngT...qssxitQSiBlu48

2. Beiträge anzeigen #222 Zitieren
    Apprentice Avatar von Tierlieb

Tierlieb ist offline
    fmod 2.02.21 released. If you are updating paru to 1.0.6 you should also update fmod.

3. Beiträge anzeigen #223 Zitieren
    Schwertmeister Avatar von Hans Wurstenstein

Hans Wurstenstein ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Tierlieb Beitrag anzeigen
    fmod 2.02.21 released. If you are updating paru to 1.0.6 you should also update fmod.
    Was bringt denn die neue Version von fmod?

Seite 12 von 12 « Erste ... 589101112