Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Seite 1 von 5 12345 Letzte »
Ergebnis 1 bis 20 von 100
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1 Zitieren
    Waldläufer Avatar von Gubert

Gubert ist offline

Stories for quests

Please do not delete the topic, but move it to the correct section if it is wrong. here I will post ideas for quests to expand the gameplay.

1. Free Xardas's servant. After killing Xardas, the skeleton servant asks to be released (killed). It turned out that the old necrophile mocked the servant and tested potions on him. And after he was poisoned and died, after an unsuccessful experiment, Xardas revived him and forced him to serve again. Reward: 200XP

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2 Zitieren

Gubert ist offline
    2. Poisoned wells. Starts after one of the following quests: Braga_Raider, Malir_Kill (bounty hunting Braga).

Abbas turns to the hero and says that the nomads poisoned the well out of revenge and the city is doomed to destruction. Nafalem is already aware, but while he comes up with a plan, people need to drink. And sends the hero for water (200 bottles) to Ben Erai, to Sancho. Sancho asks if it is true that a well has been poisoned in Braga and declares that he will take care of all the water to the drop until the poisoners are arrested. If the main character has completed the quest "Kaffu Guard", Kaffu can sell him water for 2000 gold. Reward: 500XP.

3. Antidots for Nafalem.
    So, the wells are poisoned and Naphal asks the main character to bring 40 antidotes to neutralize the water. The hero will have the opportunity to refuse the quest, in which case Nafalem will fine him -2 bonuses from Hashishin. Reward: 500XP. The quest must be completed in 10 days.

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3 Zitieren

Gubert ist offline
    4. The plot option for the quest "Vandorn_BringHammer".

As you know, only slaves have hammers in the game. But beating them to gain access to the inventory is inhumane. There is no other cunning ability to complete this quest.

The same is the case with saws. I propose to buy them from the slave Slave_08. While the quest is active, the any Slave_08 has a dialogue.
    Hero: "I need saws like the ones you work with. A matter of national importance."
    Slave: asks how a simple slave can help the state. And clarifies that the hero's face is too serious for it to be a joke. He agrees to give him all the hammers, but asks for compensation, otherwise the boys will be severely punished.

The hammers should be lured from Deckard, after he informs the hero that he has different material. The hero can try to lure out the hammers by saying that the slaves were attacked by wolves.
    Geändert von Gubert (13.11.2023 um 14:37 Uhr)

4. Beiträge anzeigen #4 Zitieren

Gubert ist offline
    5. Potions for Delazar. There is a bug in the game, according to which a dialogue takes place between the hero and the magician, after the murder of Surus: "could you give him a little more time to make these potions for me?" It was not possible to find out what this means. But I decided to continue it. After the dialo, the quest starts.
    It should be performed carefully. When the hero tries to ask what potions they were, Delazar fails the quest, answering that the hero served the city well enough. If the hero has 6 poisons and 10 antidotes, a dialog appears: "take a look here. Perhaps there are some of my potions that you need." The quest is completed. Reward: 500XP.

5. Beiträge anzeigen #5 Zitieren

Gubert ist offline
    6. Enzo's Katana. The quest was written to play with only one katana in the world.
    After buying the master's sword recipe, Enzo asks the hero - has he enough experience to forge such an exquisite sword?
    So, hero asks Enzo to forge him a katana, where a blank for sword. The quest "Show Enzo the Katana" starts. Reward: 2000XP.

7. Ingridiens for Enzo.
    Enzo replies that the sword was forged in the desert, many years ago, by a Hashishin master, judging by the shape of the blade and the poison on it. No one can forge such a sword these days.
    If the hero helped Enzo by returning Miguel to him, Enzo agrees to help. "Bring me the components and we'll get back to this issue again." We need six ore blanks (imagine that the katana blade is long and has a double layer :-), a pair of gold nuggets and a black snapper skin to wrap around the handle. When the hero brings everything he needs, Enzo tells him to come in five days (a quest with a timeout). The hero buys a sword for 2000 gold and the quest is fulfilled. Reward: 1500XP.
    Geändert von Gubert (05.11.2023 um 20:34 Uhr)

6. Beiträge anzeigen #6 Zitieren
    Moderator Avatar von MadFaTal

MadFaTal ist offline
    I moved the topic to Gothic 3 Editing and Modifications, because it is not related for searching for help.

7. Beiträge anzeigen #7 Zitieren

Gubert ist offline
    As you know, the engine does not allow you to set event handlers for quests - we only have a dialog and event constructor. Here's how you can put a handler if a quest is preceded by any of several quests with a plot:

[Info]
    Name=test_abbas_malir
    SortID=
    Owner=Abbas // if hero close to NPC, engine set event
    InfoGiven=false
    Quest=Malir_Kill
    ConditionType=10
    InfoType=1
    GoldCost=0
    Folder=Myrtana/Ardea_City/
    ClearChildren=false
    Permanent=false
    // don't show a dialog, only set a few events
    InfoScript_Commands=End;SetGameEvent;SetGameEvent
    InfoScript_Entities1=;;
    InfoScript_Entities2=;;
    InfoScript_IDs1=;nafalem_know;captage_poisoned
    InfoScript_IDs2=;;
    InfoScript_Texts=;;

another event

[Info]
    Name=test_abbas_Takl
    SortID=
    Owner=Abbas
    InfoGiven=false
    Quest=Braga_Raider
    ConditionType=10
    InfoType=1
    GoldCost=0
    ClearChildren=false
    Permanent=false
    InfoScript_Entities1=;;
    InfoScript_Entities2=;;
    InfoScript_IDs2=;;
    InfoScript_Texts=;;

and another one

[Info]
    Name=test_abbas_Riord
    SortID=
    Owner=Abbas
    InfoGiven=false
    Quest=Riordian_Follow
    ConditionType=10
    InfoType=1
    GoldCost=0
    ClearChildren=false
    Permanent=false
    InfoScript_Entities1=;;
    InfoScript_Entities2=;;
    InfoScript_IDs2=;;
    InfoScript_Texts=;;

After any of these quests, regardless of their order, the characters of Abbas and Nafalem have dialogues related to start another quest.

8. Beiträge anzeigen #8 Zitieren

Gubert ist offline
    Plot addition. After completing the quest "distribute sacred fire goblets to paladins", the hero receives a reward ~from Innos~: +500 HP and 5000 XP. After completing the quest, Milten informs the hero that Innos has blessed him and he has regained his magical abilities (setClass: Mage).

After completing the quest "distribute sacred fire goblets to paladins", using the Wear command should be applied putting paladin armor on Fridtjof. This should happen out of sight of the hero.
    Geändert von Gubert (27.03.2024 um 12:26 Uhr)

9. Beiträge anzeigen #9 Zitieren

Gubert ist offline
    Plot addition. I have always been depressed by the meager choice of opponents to fight in the arena. I suggest letting the hero fight Norris and Javier (assuming the hero has already fought Copper and Joey). The choice of opponents should become clear after the hero's dialogue with Norris, "how does your arena work?".

dialogue with Norris.
    Hero: I want to fight you in the arena.
    Norris: Are you really ready for this? A duel with a fighter will not be like flirting with recruits!
    Hero: Yes/ I'll think about it for now.

Reward: STR 10. 3000 coins from Norris.

dialogue with Javier.
    Hero: I challenge you to a duel (2000 gold).
    Javier: It's funny that a rookie sucker is challenging me. All right, let's hear your bones crunch.

Reward: STR 15. Javier gives the hero a paladin shield.

10. Beiträge anzeigen #10 Zitieren

Gubert ist offline
    Plot addition. I suggest after the dialogue with Hassan (Ramirez's killer) to make him hostile to the hero, (SetPAL: Out). It's the same with Surus and Nerusul.

11. Beiträge anzeigen #11 Zitieren

Gubert ist offline
    "Donate gold to all black magicians"
    The quest is an addition after the Zuben's quest (tribute from Bakaresh).
    Precondition: all the black mages are alive.

Zuben entrusts the hero with another important task: it is necessary to distribute donations to all black magicians: (Surus), (Nerusul), Delazar in Ishtar, Ningal in Mora Sul and so on. This will not only strengthen your relationship with Hashishin, but also calm the anger of your competitors. You should give 1000 coins to each within five days. If the hero does not have time to do this, Zuben cancels the quest, saying that the hero does not deserve the mercy shown to him. If one of the magicians is died by this time, Zuben informs the hero that he has made an unforgivable mistake and will pay with blood - then attacks. If the hero copes, Zuben rewards him with the Army of Darkness scroll and 10,000 gold. 1000 XP

12. Beiträge anzeigen #12 Zitieren

Gubert ist offline
    A small addition. It is known that gold cups and other junk that comes across in chests greatly clogs the hero's inventory. I suggest adding Shona from Okara, Marlo from Kap Dun and other small thieving characters dialogues for the sale of gold and silver at a good price. Items must go out of inventory and then be destroyed by the Erase command.

13. Beiträge anzeigen #13 Zitieren

Gubert ist offline
    Selling weapons of fallen Orcs to rebel blacksmiths.

After a revolution or a fight, the place is littered with orcish weapons. It is usually worn out and is not of interest to the hero. It is also not worth selling it, otherwise the inventory will clog up already at the seller.

I propose to sell it to the rebel blacksmiths after the revolution. "We need any metal you can find." In exchange, the blacksmith gives the hero arrows, bolts for a crossbow and other useful little things. Junk should not fall into the merchant's inventory and be immediately destroyed (Erase.)

14. Beiträge anzeigen #14 Zitieren

Gubert ist offline
    Floriculture. It would be wonderful to grow medicinal and other plants instead of the plucked ones. Unfortunately, I do not know how to implement it yet, but it would be very cool. Perhaps someone has the tools to implement this.

15. Beiträge anzeigen #15 Zitieren

Gubert ist offline
    Conduct a fictitious battle with Orknarok. The normal behavior of this quest is cancellation. The battle is not repeated. 750 XP

...The hero listened to the heartwarming stories of Orknarok and, being an altruist, decides to help him. We need to hold a fictitious fight and let Orknarok win. This quest should be completed after the hero becomes the champion of Mora Sul.

Hero: I want to help you.

Orknarok: This is a hopeless idea.

Hero: Why? I can try to persuade Felipe.

Orknarok: It's not even about him. In order to fight, you need an opponent. But no one will want to challenge me, so as not to spoil their karera.

Hero: I will choose you. That be a fictitious fight.

Orknarok: You are either a desperate altruist or just an idiot.

Hero: I will talk to Felipe, I think he will not refuse the champion.

Orknarok: You're damn kind. I hope that you will not change your mind (the quest starts).

If the Hero lose:

Felipe:
    Unbelievable! Did you let this wheezer beat you? 250XP.
    Orknarok: Thank you, good knight! I hope I didn't bruise you too much. No matter what people say, you are the winner today. If you wish, I will go everywhere with you as a comrade-in-arms.

if the hero wins:

Felipe: I don't think that defeating an outsider will add honor to you, but it's better than losing.
    Orknarok: You son of a bitch, I know why you started all this.You wanted to amuse your ego by driving me into the shadows. Now I'm doomed. (use a Bottle).

Fork: Hero: You know what, stay alone with your shit. Orknarok: Yes, I knew it was a mockery. Get lost! (quest cancelled). If Hero try to talk again, Orknarok will attack him.
    Geändert von Gubert (13.11.2023 um 14:35 Uhr)

16. Beiträge anzeigen #16 Zitieren

Gubert ist offline
    Get rid of Kirk.

After Kirk tries to take the hero to the ruins for the key, if the hero leaves him alive, he can complain to Bandaro. The dialog will appear after the task about the Kaffa guards.
    Hero: I want to report bandits in the city - the mercenary Kirk colluded with robbers.
    Bandaro: I never liked this guy. There is greed in his eyes... Get rid of it, without noise and dust.

Unfortunately, ~ it will not be possible to get rid without noise and dust~ - after the dialogue, Kirk will become a bandit (SetPAL) and will be attacked by the townspeople. The hero will only have to finish him off.

+5 in MoraSul (why not? After all, Kirk is a bandit, damn it), 250 XP

17. Beiträge anzeigen #17 Zitieren

Gubert ist offline
    The revolution in Mora Sul. Anktos and Angar supported the nomads and remain in the city.

After start of the quest, it is worth switching the guilds of these characters. From the dialogue with Anktos, it becomes clear that he is a nomad and is waiting in the wings. Angar is a close friend of the hero, he should not be on the side of Hashishin.

18. Beiträge anzeigen #18 Zitieren

Gubert ist offline
    Poison trophies for Aldo.
    Precondition: The quest "Ruins of Bakaresh" has been completed.

Aldo informs the hero that he enjoys the success of a seasoned hunter and asks for help. Mag Surus in Ishtar ordered a large batch of poisons and Aldo needs ingredients for them. Stingers, lizard tongues and poison bubbles. In total, you need 100 pieces. Reward: 500 XP, 1000 gold. +10 Alchemy.

19. Beiträge anzeigen #19 Zitieren

Gubert ist offline
    Plot addition. Sugut after talking to the hero, who knows that he is a thief, becomes hostile and attacks. (SetPAL: Out).

20. Beiträge anzeigen #20 Zitieren

Gubert ist offline
    Plot addition. When killing Vatras, Hurit becomes hostile (SetPAL: Out). Since they both need to be eliminated in the course of the plot.

Seite 1 von 5 12345 Letzte »