Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Seite 2 von 4 « Erste 1234 Letzte »
Ergebnis 21 bis 40 von 77
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #21 Zitieren
    Apprentice

Davion_Knight ist offline
    Thanks again for your work
    But there is again something new, tried make stance with a little movement in frames (0 5 10 15), but it didn't allow me to export
    After i placed duplicates in each frame it allowed me to export
    I guess it happens if frame line is "solid" from one frame to another, but if there is gaps between - it works fine and exports, while i was writing this text, tested again, made 20 duplicates in each frame, deleted them but left in 0 and 20 frame same animation and again there was solid line between them, but i could export animation [Bild: image.png?ex=6600c963&is=65ee5463&hm=b6a5a244f833d3b17653af53801012d60b6346cc2e9e569476962d06ea4e6592&]
    Angehängte Dateien

2. Beiträge anzeigen #22 Zitieren
    Rookie

iJustWanna ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Davion_Knight Beitrag anzeigen
    But there is again something new, tried make stance with a little movement in frames (0 5 10 15), but it didn't allow me to export
    I guess it happens if frame line is "solid" from one frame to another, but if there is gaps between - it works fine and exports, while i was writing this text, tested again, made 20 duplicates in each frame, deleted them but left in 0 and 20 frame same animation and again there was solid line between them, but i could export animation [Bild: image.png?ex=6600c963&is=65ee5463&hm=b6a5a244f833d3b17653af53801012d60b6346cc2e9e569476962d06ea4e6592&]
    Could you show the animation you're working on?

3. Beiträge anzeigen #23 Zitieren
    Apprentice

Geändert von Davion_Knight (12.03.2024 um 16:30 Uhr)

4. Beiträge anzeigen #24 Zitieren
    Rookie

iJustWanna ist offline
    Geändert von iJustWanna (12.03.2024 um 18:34 Uhr)

5. Beiträge anzeigen #25 Zitieren
    Apprentice

Zitat Zitat von iJustWanna Beitrag anzeigen
    So cool!

Is this possible to edit/add facial animations with this tool?
    If we speaking about non dialog sequence - No, as far i know game swaps heads which has animation in them when you speaking with someone, that's why u can see how heads/necks sometimes changes in dialog

There is no any axis which i can edit, to open anything, only head/neck positioning, angle (If there is that possability - I don't know about it, i didn't check animated heads, if there is something like this)
    [Bild: image.png?ex=66037392&is=65f0fe92&hm=8f0d3172cc73264e8c6fee2c999736dc3f5be7c0c4508fdcc2ec95f3ff64f188&]

6. Beiträge anzeigen #26 Zitieren
    Rookie

iJustWanna ist offline
    If we speaking about non dialog sequence - No, as far i know game swaps heads which has animation in them when you speaking with someone, that's why u can see how heads/necks sometimes changes in dialog

There is no any axis which i can edit, to open anything, only head/neck positioning, angle (If there is that possability - I don't know about it, i didn't check animated heads, if there is something like this)
    [Bild: image.png?ex=66037392&is=65f0fe92&hm=8f0d3172cc73264e8c6fee2c999736dc3f5be7c0c4508fdcc2ec95f3ff64f188&]
    Isn't EMotion FX2 used to handle the facial animations?

7. Beiträge anzeigen #27 Zitieren
    Apprentice

I don't know, i've never before messed with any that kind of stuff in G3

8. Beiträge anzeigen #28 Zitieren
    Schwertmeister Avatar von CzarnyAfgan

CzarnyAfgan ist offline
    It seems like I still have Baltram's Rimy3d somewhere on my hard drive. I could upload it if it comes in handy for editing G3 animations.

9. Beiträge anzeigen #29 Zitieren
    Rock Me Amadeus  Avatar von Askanius

Askanius ist offline
    Rimy3D can be found here: https://www.worldofgothic.de/dl/download_608.htm

But it can neither read nor export xmot files, it's only handy for xact format.

I think that's right but afaik no one ever found a version of the program to download as it was paid software at its time.

10. Beiträge anzeigen #30 Zitieren
    Moderator Avatar von George

George ist offline
    I guess it happens if frame line is "solid" from one frame to another, but if there is gaps between - it works fine and exports, while i was writing this text, tested again, made 20 duplicates in each frame, deleted them but left in 0 and 20 frame same animation and again there was solid line between them, but i could export animation
    I cannot reproduce the problem you describe because I am unable to create a "solid bar" like seen in your screenshot. Can you describe how this can be done?

11. Beiträge anzeigen #31 Zitieren
    Apprentice

Zitat Zitat von George Beitrag anzeigen
    I cannot reproduce the problem you describe because I am unable to create a "solid bar" like seen in your screenshot. Can you describe how this can be done?
    It appears quite inconsistent, if i will get what cause this error message appear, i will tell you more informative

12. Beiträge anzeigen #32 Zitieren
    Waldläufer

Beorn33 ist offline
    Thank you George and all involved for this amazing addon! The possibilities are endless .

Although I am basically a newbie with Blender, I gave it a try and changed the bow animations. I managed to speed up the draw animation on hero_body and hunting bow. So far it works but when starting the animation the character kindof spasms to the left:

[Video]

I noticed when i import the original animation for drawing "Hero_Stand_Bow_Arrow_P0_Aim_PowerRaise_O_Fwd_00_%_00_P0_0" it already points into a different direction than the original body model. Am i doing something wrong ? Do i need to rotate the hero body now manually?
    Geändert von Beorn33 (17.03.2024 um 09:31 Uhr)

13. Beiträge anzeigen #33 Zitieren

George ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Beorn33 Beitrag anzeigen
    I noticed when i import the original animation for drawing "Hero_Stand_Bow_Arrow_P0_Aim_PowerRaise_O_Fwd_00_%_00_P0_0" it already points into a different direction than the original body model. Am i doing something wrong ? Do i need to rotate the hero body now manually?
    It is normal and to be expected that the initial pose position of animation differs from the rest position of the original body model.
    Did you base your animation on that original animation?
    Are there maybe multiple animations involved, and you have to adapt that animations as well?

You can enable animation debugging, then Gothic 3 lists all animations it plays, this should help you figuring out which animations are involved.
    Open the ingame console and then via the menu above, select Debug->View->Toggle Aniinfos.

14. Beiträge anzeigen #34 Zitieren
    Waldläufer

Beorn33 ist offline
    It is normal and to be expected that the initial pose position of animation differs from the rest position of the original body model.
    Did you base your animation on that original animation?
    Are there maybe multiple animations involved, and you have to adapt that animations as well?

You can enable animation debugging, then Gothic 3 lists all animations it plays, this should help you figuring out which animations are involved.
    Open the ingame console and then via the menu above, select Debug->View->Toggle Aniinfos.
    Yes, i took the original animation and edited the keyframes so that it would last half as much time. I also adapted this for the other PowerRaise animations (up, down). Via the console i can see that it is the "Aim_Raise" animation shortly playing before the draw animation. I think that is causing the problem. However, i did not edit it and i am not sure how to "align" both. The raise animation is already rather short, like 11 frames in blender.

Thanks for the help, will post the solution when i figured it out.

15. Beiträge anzeigen #35 Zitieren
    Waldläufer

Beorn33 ist offline
    So i tested it again. I imported and exported the "aim" animation from blender (without editing it). Then used that export for a test. The result is that the hero looks to the left permanently for aiming:

[Video]

Notice that he looks straight once the animation changes to the "up" or "down" version of "Aim" (not im- or exported).

Sorry for these noob problems. I am rather new to blender etc. Is there some kind of alignment i have to do manually so that all animations are straight in the direction of the mouse aim? Thanks a lot.

16. Beiträge anzeigen #36 Zitieren

George ist offline
    Sorry for these noob problems. I am rather new to blender etc. Is there some kind of alignment i have to do manually so that all animations are straight in the direction of the mouse aim? Thanks a lot.
    Not at all noob questions (btw. I have not much experience with Blender myself), you found a valid issue here.
    Took me a little time to figure out what is happending but I think I get it now.
    The animation Hero_Stand_Bow_Arrow_P0_Aim_Aim_O_Fwd_00_%_00_P0_0 is used as an overlay animation (Overlay 1 in the ingame aniinfos), i.e. it is played on top of a base animation (Primary/Secondary/... in the ingame anniinfos).
    [Bild: attachment.php?s=d659843dbf3d35350fd5d6c4a51386ce&attachmentid=53518&d=1710698282&thumb=1]
    I think we can recognise overlay animations by the _O_ infix (vs _N_ for "regular" animations).

The problem now is that the overlay animation must only affect certain parts of the skeleton.
    In case of the Aim animation only the upper body should be affected, not the hips, legs and feet.

But the xmot-Export in g3blend does not yet allow to only select a part of the armature for export. I will add that feature. In addition it would be nice when importing an animation to get some highlighting which bones were affected by the animation.

In case of the Aim animation the following bones are excluded:
    • Hero_Spine_Spine_1
    • Hero_Right_Foot_Toe_1
    • Hero_Right_Foot_Foot_1
    • Hero_Right_Leg_Leg_2
    • Hero_Right_Leg_Leg_1
    • Hero_Right_Leg_Hip_1
    • Hero_Left_Foot_Toe_1
    • Hero_Left_Foot_Foot_1
    • Hero_Left_Leg_Leg_2
    • Hero_Left_Leg_Leg_1
    • Hero_Left_Leg_Hip_1

So for now you could work around the exporters limitation by deleting these bones from the armature.
    Geändert von George (17.03.2024 um 18:07 Uhr)

17. Beiträge anzeigen #37 Zitieren
    Waldläufer

Beorn33 ist offline
    Not at all noob questions (btw. I have not much experience with Blender myself), you found a valid issue here.
    Took me a little time to figure out what is happending but I think I get it now.
    The animation Hero_Stand_Bow_Arrow_P0_Aim_Aim_O_Fwd_00_%_00_P0_0 is used as an overlay animation (Overlay 1 in the ingame aniinfos), i.e. it is played on top of a base animation (Primary/Secondary/... in the ingame anniinfos).
    [Bild: attachment.php?s=d659843dbf3d35350fd5d6c4a51386ce&attachmentid=53518&d=1710698282&thumb=1]
    I think we can recognise overlay animations by the _O_ infix (vs _N_ for "regular" animations).

The problem now is that the overlay animation must only affect certain parts of the skeleton.
    In case of the Aim animation only the upper body should be affected, not the hips, legs and feet.

But the xmot-Export in g3blend does not yet allow to only select a part of the armature for export. I will add that feature. In addition it would be nice when importing an animation to get some highlighting which bones were affected by the animation.

In case of the Aim animation the following bones are excluded:
    • Hero_Spine_Spine_1
    • Hero_Right_Foot_Toe_1
    • Hero_Right_Foot_Foot_1
    • Hero_Right_Leg_Leg_2
    • Hero_Right_Leg_Leg_1
    • Hero_Right_Leg_Hip_1
    • Hero_Left_Foot_Toe_1
    • Hero_Left_Foot_Foot_1
    • Hero_Left_Leg_Leg_2
    • Hero_Left_Leg_Leg_1
    • Hero_Left_Leg_Hip_1

So for now you could work around the exporters limitation by deleting these bones from the armature.
    Woa thanks a lot for the explanation! I was wondering what O and N meant. Guess this also explains why the feet/lower body stoped animating if 'hold-aim' was exported via blender. I will try what you suggest.. if i am successful will post the result here.

18. Beiträge anzeigen #38 Zitieren
    Waldläufer

Beorn33 ist offline
    Mhh no luck so far. If I remove the bones you mentioned the hero aim is even more messed up. The head kind of looks backward and the whole body is twisted.
    Then i thought maybe i have to remove the head-bone as well but then i cannot export the xmot. It states:

bpy.ops.armature.delete()
    bpy.ops.object.editmode_toggle()
    Error while exporting C:\Users\Ben\Desktop\ungtitgg666le2323d.xmot: Object.path_resolve("pose.bones["Hero_Head_Head_1"]") could not be resolved

Anyway, i think something is up with editing the overlay animations this way. When i edit a primary animation (like a hero sword swing) i don`t have any issues.

Greetings, Beorn

19. Beiträge anzeigen #39 Zitieren
    Waldläufer

Beorn33 ist offline
    Hi again,

at the moment it is the case that i seem to have to rotate the animation as a whole to line it up with the line of sight, no matter if i delete the bones or not. But that causes a problem:

Either i leave the bones and kind of get the new animation working -> But then the primary animation is overwritten and no feet or hip animation is played.

Or i remove the bones but then there is a different problem that i dont understand. I made a youtube video to explain:

[Video]

Seems the scene in G3 is not visible. Does not matter, the hero is as twisted as the later blender import reveals. Feel free to watch it in double speed or so. Anyway hope this can help clarify stuff.
    Greetings, Beorn
    Geändert von Beorn33 (19.03.2024 um 19:53 Uhr)

20. Beiträge anzeigen #40 Zitieren
    Apprentice

Hi again,

at the moment it is the case that i seem to have to rotate the animation as a whole to line it up with the line of sight, no matter if i delete the bones or not. But that causes a problem:
    Can u tell, did u change anything in bones in G3_Hero_Body_Player.xact model? I have this type of bones in model:

[Bild: image.png?ex=660c7a1c&is=65fa051c&hm=095fa3b73f143303bb4483d396ae2d1c444ab3cece0b2863d795707ab2e6b6b5&]

Also, George there is bug, when u try rotate two or more bones, which are not connected between themselves, normally when u rotate something and move frames - It relocates bones back to its original place, but in case of two and more - It will make mess and bones won't be in place where they should be [Bild: image.png?ex=660c7d34&is=65fa0834&hm=78e67917ffd48929455a351183f25ddbcc92f2be9d518ada42f1739df3c0a41c&]
    After rotation without saving anything[Bild: image.png?ex=660c7d55&is=65fa0855&hm=abe56b078c535ad1324cec31127838246a7d81c9ef4ef0f894ae2631a9f44fc8&]
    And after i moved from 0 frame to 1 frame [Bild: image.png?ex=660c7db1&is=65fa08b1&hm=782b39f238efb92b28eec5ad932e3a89e5678dbd32b3baedb917b196010575c0&]
    And about that error message, you get it if you press mouse right click, Insert Keyframe, Available, move to another frame without any changes in bones, again mouse right click, Insert Keyframe, Available and you will get that message after you will try export model, dunno is this big problem or no, but just so u know what causes this error message
    [Bild: image.png?ex=660c7f29&is=65fa0a29&hm=2a94440116081c1857de1b1a42ae62eb32f6a39f49b603a4f5108e96b2433690&]
    Geändert von Davion_Knight (19.03.2024 um 21:57 Uhr)

Seite 2 von 4 « Erste 1234 Letzte »